Tuesday, March 4, 2014

No Boys Allowed

Sorry I've been non-existent.  We have been responsible adults lately working hard.  Since filing taxes didn't leave much room for fun, I packed my dancing shoes and headed to Abu Dhabi with the ladies.

Remind yourself here of when Jonathon and I visited Abu Dhabi last February.

I wasn't sure what to expect from girl's weekend, but everything I have seen in movies seemed like realistic options.


The weekend didn't have too many similarities to the movie The Hangover, so you can decide if that is a successful trip or not.  I finally present to you the ladies who will be seen in public with me despite my daily calculator use and crocheting habit.
    
Token camel photo:

Brunching (not sure where all those glasses came from):

Visiting the Grand Mosque: 


We have been celebrating a few special events recently.  The beautiful 75 degrees F weather, and the back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back Big 12 champs.  Happy March all.

1 comment: