Saturday, November 8, 2014

Whirlwind Week

We had a completely random but busy week over there.  I'm not even sure how to pretend the pieces fit together, so I'm resorting to a numbered list.


1. I took a super quick trip to the Netherlands this week.  Seeing fall weather was a dream come true.  I had goosebumps multiple times and felt raindrops.  Oh how I miss seasons.  


And it is already Christmas in Amsterdam.  Thank you.

2. When I returned to Doha I jumped for joy because I didn't immediately break into a sweat.  The weather changed overnight.  Right away I ran to my closet and put on my boots.

Doha weather:

3. People hibernate during the summer heat, so we are busy socializing again.  We celebrated the Marine's birthday and thought lots about Greg.

Now, I need to go pack my bag because we are off to celebrate a great couple getting married.

No comments:

Post a Comment