Monday, January 12, 2015

2015 Movin and Groovin

Our year started a little sportier than normal.  I ran my very first marathon and was happy with my finish.  It was a small race in Doha, but I had the best cheering section.

Everyone was jealous of my spectators.  They were phenomenal.

We also went to the Qatar Tennis Open where we were first entertained by a robot.


Then we were really impressed watching the 3rd and 4th world ranked players compete against each other.

But I was beyond excited when David Beckham presented the winners trophy!  I saw David Beckham with my eyeballs!

For other expats, I really enjoyed this article.  It articulates how living abroad changes your interactions with non-expats.  (Have you read this Lindsey?)

Happy birthday Trudy.  I will try to make opossum stew in your honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment