Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Tomorrow Makes Two

Happy birthday to two wonderful rays of sunshine, Haley Rose and Grandma Jones.  I love you both very much.

I went to the Villaggio Mall this evening and had to remind myself a couple times that I wasn't at Caesar's palace in Las Vegas.  Enjoy these photos, because they took me five minutes to take.  I looked like a huge dork standing in the same spot waiting until the crowd thinned out to snap my camera.  Many people here don't like their picture taken.  It is considered extremely disrespectful to take somebody's photo without permission and the police often get involved.  I didn't feel like getting my camera confiscated.


Unfortunately I wasn't shopping for a hookah this evening, because I found this section in Carrefour (Target's Middle Eastern cousin).  I laughed when I saw the warning sign above the hookahs.  The Surgeon General even made it to Qatar.


I just had the best time vacuuming and cleaning the bathrooms.  Nothing can wipe this huge smile off my face.  Jonathon gets on a plane in a couple hours and will land in Doha in less than 24 hours!  Words cannot describe how excited I am to start sharing this adventure with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment