Monday, June 3, 2013

48 Hours in Amsterdam

Pinch me.  Is this really my life?  All you need to know is that we felt cold this weekend (this is a positive) and we were surrounded by beautiful, luxurious, green grass.


Jonathon was in Budapest, Hungary the end of last week for work and I’m in Amsterdam for training this week, so we rendezvoused in the Amsterdam airport on Friday night and spent the next 48 hours exploring the city.

I’m slightly excited, so here I present a photo overload of Amsterdam.  (Imagine me making a Vanna White hand gesture here.)



  




 





Jonathon flew back to Doha this morning and I will head back Saturday after my training.  As sad as it is to have Jonathon gone, I am holding myself together because I have a VERY special reunion planned later this week.  Check back for photos featuring the largest smile in the whole entire world and a bombshell at my side.

Happy (early) birthday Michael.  You are the grooviest redheaded little bro that I personally known.  (If I'd met Ron Weasley then you would have a run for your money.)  We both (Jonathon and I, not Ron and I) hope you have a rad birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Kelsy- please find a snack stand and eat patat frites met pindasaus or fritessaus. And then tell me how yummy they are! That is probably the biggest reason I am sad to no longer be doing a rotation in Amsterdam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I hope to visit Amsterdam some day. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete