Thursday, June 13, 2013

As of Lately

I feel extremely selfish for not immediately sharing the below important life information with you all (Texas friends just read yall):

1. Impostors.  We pretended to be fancy people and attended a ball.  (Get used to seeing my face shiny.  It is nice and humid here now.)

2. We went to an Akon concert on the beach.  I have some fast and furious dance moves and I kept digging holes in the sand with my supersonic feet.  Dancing in sand is really for romantic occasions,  not booty bumpin.  Blurry Akon proof:


3. The trees are full of dates.  My mouth is already salivating.  



4. Friends, I am so sorry that we have been here so long and I forgot to show you what a pedestrian crossing sign looks like.  Shame on me.  It is a bald man without hands in his thobe.

Here is everything you need to know about the men's national dress called thobes: (Thobe Source)

5. I joined a running club and on Tuesdays we get to run inside!  I can't even imagine how happy I will be about the indoor running track in August.  I can hardly contain my excitement during the June heat.  Well, said running group had an article in the newspaper.  I'm pretty much famous.

Happy anniversary Mom and Dad.  Thanks for teaching me that unconditional love and teamwork can create years of happiness.  Happy birthday Tami, Alan, and Ashley.  Amazing people deserve amazing birthdays, so I hope your birthdays can live up to the high standards.  Happy Father's Day Dad and Chris.  We are sorry we can't celebrate with you on the 16th, but look forward to celebrating when we are together next.

1 comment:

  1. Glad all is well. Thinking of you! Thanks for the birthday wishes. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete