Saturday, January 26, 2013

Birthday Party Weekend

Tomorrow is Jonathon's birthday so we started the party early by going to the Qatar Masters tournament which is on the European golf tour.


The weather was really nice and we got to watch some riveting golf.  My favorite part was when a ball was hit into the crowd.  There were bleachers set up at the 18th hole, or you could walk the course and follow around a specific golfer.  We aren't true groupies so we just watches various golfers.

 
Since we had to be so quiet during the golfing, we were given adequate time to be loud at an after party.  FYI, Natasha Bedingfield is not washed out.  She is rocking out at Masters golf tournaments in Doha.  It reminded me of dancing around the apartment with Meghan.
 
 
My knee made a full recovery, so this morning I did a little of this:
 

 

Okay, that picture was misleading.  It was just a half, but I PRed!  If you want to PR you should run this race, because it is the flattest race ever.
 
 
Jonathon was at the finish line to capture my sweaty glory.  In my head I looked a lot more enthusiastic than that.  Now we are off to partake in more birthday celebrating.

1 comment:

  1. You're such a bad ass Kels! Happy Birthday to Jonathon.
    Love,
    Megan Sexton

    ReplyDelete