Saturday, January 12, 2013

Dull Days


I have had a lot of time on my hands this weekend (I will explain in a moment) so I have been cruising the internet.  I accept full responsibility this time, because I didn't establish any rules before I left the States, but next time I will not be so understanding.  When something like this happens, I want you to drop everything and notify me via email, Skype, and/or smoke signals. 
 
I'm not fancy enough to link the video, so just hit he replay video under the countdown.
Summary:  I will be busting a move to new JT soon.  Joy, pure joy.
 
This weekend hasn't been as adventurous as usual.  I took my duty of making a dent in the couch very serious.  Let me start from the beginning.
 
The razors here are just different than in the States.  The quality is just lower, so my fuzzy legs and I were ecstatic when I found Nair at the store.  For those that doesn't know, Nair is a cream that you put on your skin which then proceeds to burn away hair.  (At this point you should be questioning why I wanted to use this product.)  This Nair was different than anything I've used before.  This Nair was in an aerosol can and the directions were all in Arabic, but Nair is Nair right?  I stuck my legs into the bathtub and started spraying them with Nair, but the aerosol can was crazy and foam was flying everywhere.  The next thing I know, I slipped on slimy Nair and hit my knee hard on the bottom of the tub.  I spent the rest of the weekend icing my knee and watching Breaking Bad with Jonathon.  Hence the boring post.
 
During the white elephant gift exchange at the Christmas celebration, I won some tabloid magazines that you find in the grocery store checkout line.  I continued my quest to do nothing productive this weekend by looking through the magazines.  I was extremely thankful to see that they had already been censored with black Sharpe.  I wonder if guys line up to be hired to look through all the magazines and censor them.
 
I wanted to celebrate national pizza week, but wanted it to be healthy to attempted to balance my lack of movement.  I found a recipe for pizza with cauliflower crush.  Surprisingly to nobody, Jonathon decided to make his pizza on a pita instead of the cauliflower crust.  I found it rather tasty.

Cauliflower Crust
 My knee is getting better, which is great news because I need to start practicing my dance moves for the new Justin Timberlake music.

2 comments:

  1. So....did the crazy Nair work!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The plus side is that my legs were nice a smooth for about 48 hours.

      Delete